Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sweet Spots

Sweet spots lay in the opportunity to have dialogue with a brilliant academic with a pastor's heart and a passion to see students engage in learning with their souls. Sweet spots lay in sharing discourse with a woman of God who wants to change her world by reaching out to women who are under-resourced around the world. Sweet spots are realizing the future exists of endless paths of joy, and yet God is faithfully commandeering my life's rudder to the One Path that is where His heart and who I was created to be, meet. What is your sweet spot? Have you found it? Are you involved in a community that can be God's voice to call it forth in you? Praying for it to be so for all of you......

1 comment:

  1. Cathie, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving a sweet comment. My sweet spot is any time with my family and mentoring women.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    31 dayer

    ReplyDelete